SEO / Digital Marketing Executive
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a passionate, bright, and highly motivated SEO / Digital Marketing Executive to join our team. Founded by David Naylor in 2003, Bronco is a leading UK digital agency specialising in SEO, Paid & Social Advertising and Web Development. The role will require you to work alongside the Search Marketing team to develop, implement, track and optimise SEO and digital marketing campaigns for a range of clients. The role can be based in the Bronco office in Ripon or remote to suit.
Is this you?
- 2+ years of Search Marketing / SEO experience
- Must love creating and maintaining great client relationships
- Must be a team player with the ability to work on multiple projects ensuring work is completed on time
- Must have good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a can-do positive attitude with honesty and integrity
- Must have a flexible approach and willingness to learn and use their own initiative
- Must have excellent attention to detail and take great pride in the quality of their work
Key responsibilities of the Role:
- To develop and implement SEO strategies for search marketing clients from a range of industries, taking the lead on client accounts
- Communicating, and taking responsibility for deliverables on a client account
- Create and manage link building strategies for clients
- Develop content strategies, including planning and writing content
- Carry out in-depth keyword research
- Carry out in-depth competitor analysis within industry sectors
- Keep abreast of new digital marketing trends and web technologies, implementing these new technologies in developing campaigns, and update current campaigns to include new information
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess performance against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Coordinate client meetings and calls (including Agendas & Reporting)
- Planning & Strategy
To apply for the position, you will need to have:
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, focused on onpage SEO and site architecture.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM
- Experience in optimising keyword landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Search Console, Tag Manager etc)
- Experience in WordPress, Shopify, Magento and other CMS is beneficial
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google AdWords / Facebook Ads campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement (SEO).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 – Based on experience
Work Hours & Benefits
The role will be full time (37.5 hours a week) and can be office based (Ripon) or remote working, we have a very flexible approach. The company has a strong team ethos, with a wide range of benefits including an onsite gym, great holiday allowance, early finish on a Friday and great Christmas parties and socials.
How to Apply
If you’re interested and have what we need, we’d love to hear from you, just apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and send over your CV along with anything that you think we would like or need to know. We’ll arrange an informal chat (we don’t do scary interviews) and let’s see if we click. What’s really important for us is to get to know who you are and what makes you tick.
** Strictly no Agencies **