Staying organised is key for social media managers, especially if you manage multiple clients’ social media platforms. There are many different tasks that need to be completed on a daily basis, and it’s important to have a system in place so that nothing falls through the cracks. Here are our tips for staying organised as a social media manager:
1. Create a daily to-do list and stick to it. This will help you stay on track and ensure that you’re completing all of the tasks that need to be done each day. My personal favourite is ‘Todoist‘, it’s free to download and allows you to keep track of what you have completed throughout the month which is handy when it comes to report time!
2. Use a social media management tool like Hootsuite or Sprout Social to help you keep track of your different accounts and tasks. These tools allow you to see everything in one place and can be a huge time-saver.
3. Schedule your content in advance. This will help you stay ahead of the game and make sure that you’re always posting fresh, relevant content. There are various different tools to choose from and most of them come with a free trial, so find one to suit you. And of course, making a spreadsheet so you can easily see what is scheduled and what is already live is a life saver.
4. Stay engaged with your followers. Respond to comments and messages in a timely manner so that you can build relationships with your audience.
5. Use a content calender. This is a great way to stay organised and plan what to post and when. A personal favourite is ‘The Mail Metro Insight Calendar’. This shows each month as a handy overview so you know when important dates are throughout the year.
6. Take advantage of automation. There are lots of different ways that you can automate your social media tasks, from scheduling content to sending out automated messages. Automation can help you save a lot of time and make sure that your social media accounts are always running smoothly.
7. Keep an eye on your analytics. Check your analytics regularly so that you can see how your content is performing, make necessary changes and create engaging content moving forward.
Staying organised as a social media manager is essential to success. By following these tips, you can make sure that you’re always on top of your tasks and able to provide your audience with the best possible content and keep your clients happy!
If you’re finding that you don’t have enough time to keep up with your social media accounts, or are struggling to manage them effectively, get in touch with us today to see how we can help.
Like what you’ve read, then why not tell others about it... they might enjoy it too
If you think Bronco has the skills to take your business forward then what are you waiting for?Get in Touch Today!