Bronco Ltd's team will discuss the website project with you either verbally or in a meeting before we start the development, to determine the requirements of the site. The specifications will be detailed in full in a proposal and agreed to by both parties. This will enable us to quote on the cost of the site. All prices quoted are subject to UK VAT, and a payment plan will be agreed upon. Any additional specifications that are later required will need to be charged for. Once the price for the design and build has been agreed, the development will be scheduled in and work can begin.
2. Design Concepts
Bronco Ltd website designers and developers, using the information gathered from yourself such as an existing logo or specific requirements, will further define the visual and functional needs of your site. Once a design concept has been created in a graphic and reviewed with you, additional design modifications can be made within the original specification. If at this time there are additional modifications made to the original specification the cost of the design and build will be reviewed at this time. Once you are satisfied that the 'look and feel' is right for your business, we will proceed to development.
3. Website Development
Our developers will take the selected design concept and create all of the pages for your site and layout the appropriate images and content. The necessary content for your site must be supplied before we start the project for us to continue and the site to be completed. If the site requires a Content Management System or E-commerce System these will be built to encompass all the functionality from the agreed specification. During the development stages, the site will be available to view on one of our development servers. You will be asked to review the site and we will make any modifications that are necessary within the original specifications laid out.
Browser testing no longer means attempting to make a website look the same in browsers of different capabilities or on devices with different size screens. It does mean ensuring that a person's experience of a design should be appropriate to the capabilities of a browser or device.
Desktop browser testing - We test our work in current versions of major desktop browsers including those made by Apple (Safari on Mac), Google (Chrome), Microsoft (Edge), Mozilla Firefox and Opera. We'll also test to ensure that people who use Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 and 10 for Windows get an appropriate experience. We won't test in other older browsers unless agreed separately. If you need an enhanced design for an older browser, we can provide a separate estimate for that.
Mobile browser testing - Testing using popular smaller screen devices (mobile phones and tablets) is essential in ensuring that a person's experience of a design is appropriate to the capabilities of the device they're using. We test our designs in:
- Safari on latest version of iOS
- Google Chrome Android on Android Emulator
5. Site Launch & Marketing
Once you have approved your site, we will advise of the processes that need to be undertaken to transfer the domain to our hosting platform (if required) so that we can put the site live. The site will be built to be search engine friendly, but this does not suggest that the site will rank highly in the search engines without further marketing work carried out. If you have selected the SEO service geared towards driving even more visitors to your site, we will implement these strategies during this phase.
6. Ongoing Site Support
We will be happy to work with you to refine your site at no additional charge for the first month, excepting major design changes. We reserve the right to charge for any extensive modifications that fall outside the original specification. After the first month, we offer both ongoing maintenance contracts and ongoing marketing contracts. We strongly recommend that our clients consider their websites to be long-term projects. A successful website needs to remain dynamic; continual updates and marketing efforts are essential to realising your business goals.
7. Other Clients
Bronco Ltd is willing to let you contact (or be contacted by) any of our clients regarding the web development service that they have received whilst respecting their privacy. Due to the nature of search engine promotion some clients may prefer that specifics are not discussed, if so please request a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
8. Further Information
These terms and conditions apply to all web development services described by Bronco Ltd and are subject to change without notice.
- All prices quoted are based on the following terms:
- Each page is built in standard HTML/CSS to the specification of www.w3.org
- All textual content is to be provided by the customer via email or data storage device.
- Bronco Ltd will not produce work for any site or business we deem unsuitable, infringes copyright or is contrary to UK laws.
- All material including content and images that have been supplied by the client and used in the construction of the website, will remain the client's property. It will be assumed by Bronco Ltd that it is free from any infringements of Copyright law.
- If a website has been built to incorporate a back end system for client updates, Bronco Ltd will not be held responsible for any content or images uploaded after the time of the completion of the project.
- The web development will be hosted on the inhouse servers at Bronco unless otherwise agreed upon. The hosting costs would be dependant on the size of the website and the volume of traffic expected. We are able to offer shared and dedicated servers.
- If during the website development cycle the client wishes to cancel, Bronco Ltd has the right to invoice an amount that is deemed proportional to the amount of work that has already been carried out.
- If during the development cycle the client does not supply the required content within the necessary timescales we will consider that the client wants to cancel the project.
- The copyright and ownership for all code material such as HTML/PHP/ASP/CSS/JS code and graphics provided by Bronco Ltd will remain the intellectual property of Bronco Ltd after the completion and payment for the site is received as reflected in Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
- This precludes the sale, copying and distribution of our code but does not restrict your ability to sell the website when transferring business ownership or move hosting platforms.
- Bronco Ltd cannot guarantee the amount of traffic that will be generated through any website we have created. We accept no responsibility or liability if a search engine chooses not to list the client's web site.
- Payment must be received within 14 working days of invoice. Depending on the size of the project the payment terms will be agreed upon during the proposal stage, and will either be invoiced on completion or stages throughout the development. Bronco Ltd reserves the right of ownership on all work until payment is received in full. If payment is not received in the appropriate timescale, Bronco Ltd reserves the right to suspend all website and internet services immediately.
- Bronco Ltd does not include maintenance of the website under the cost of the design and build of the site. An ongoing maintenance contract required for the site can be agreed to at any time after completion and the cost will be based on the amount of work involved.
- Bronco Ltd reserves the right to refuse or terminate any contract at our discretion